Taken from Design Objective: Integrate engineering, architectural, and interior design considerations to create a “seamless” interior. The structural, electrical, and mechanical systems enhance the architectural and interior design features and vice versa. The goal is to create a fully integrated environment where the occupant loses sight of “how” and “why” the facility works and simply enjoys being there.
- INTRODUCTION [ Purpose ~ Philosophy ~ Design Guide Scope and Use ]
- DESIGN OBJECTIVES [ Function ~ Cost Effectiveness ~ Durability ~ Maintainability ~ Compatibility ~ Design ~ Creativity ~ Flexibility ~ Timelessness ]
- APPROACH AND EXECUTION
- Concept Development [ Physical and Behavioral Requirements ~ Space Planning ~ Architectural Design ~ Color Concept ~ Material Selection ]
- Design Development [ Design Narrative ~ Design Illustration ~ Color and Material Selection ~ Furnishings Selection ]
- Concept Presentation
- Design Execution [ Statement of Work ~ Architectural Floor Plan ~ Finish Schedule and Color Legend ~ Finish Floor Plan ~ Elevations, Sections, and Details ~ Miscellaneous Drawings ~ Furniture Floor Plan ~ Installation Plans ~ Furnishings Specifications ~ Furnishings Cost Estimates ~ Furnishings Order Form
- FUNCTIONAL CRITERIA [ Residential ~ Hospitality/Lodging ~ Food Service ~ Office/Administrative ~ Maintenance/Warehouse ~ Recreation ~ Medical ~ Educational ]
- GENERAL CONSIDERATIONS
This pdf guide is available FREE at wbdg.org website, we merely collect the information, Online Free Ebooks neither affiliated with the author(s), the website and any brands nor responsible for its content and change of content. (Read our disclaimer here or here before you download the document from the website written above by clicking the below link).
Download free Air Mobility Command Interior Design Guide.pdf (38 pages pdf file, 5.1 MB).