Below are engines and transmission type offered by Pontiac Bonneville 2000-2005 model year: 3.8L Series II L36 V6; 3.8L Series II L67 V6; 4.6L LD8 Cadillac V8, transmission: 4-speed 4T65-E A/T; 4-speed 4T65E-HD A/T; 4-speed 4T80-E A/T. While the latest generation of Oldsmobile Aurora offered in 2 engines: 3.5 L LX5 V6 and 4.0 L L47 V8.
LeSabre uses the famous H GM Body, 3.8L series II Buick 3800 V6 and 4 speed 4T65-E automatic transmission.
Material linked in this post is about collision repair manual of three vehicles written above, you might want to read
- Front Wheelhouse Replacement
- Front Lower Rail Sectioning
Sectioning procedures have been developed to help simplify repair of the lower rails provided the majority of damage can be returned to factory specifications. This allows technicians to repair the damaged front section without the need for a complete rail replacement.
- Outer Door Frame Sectioning
The full body side outer panel comes as a one-piece assembly and can be replaced at factory seams. Any one of these procedures can be performed separately, or in any combination, dependent upon the extent of damage to the vehicle. Sectioning must take place in specified areas only (Fig. 3-8).
Left and right service parts are structurally identical but have varied service slot placement in mid rocker areas. Remove front and rear glass when sectioning front pillar and quarter panel.
- Outer Front Pillar Sectioning
- Outer Center Pillar Sectioning
- Quarter Panel Sectioning
- Inner Door Frame Sectioning
The full body-side inner panel (Fig. 3-23) comes as a one-piece assembly and can be replaced at factory seams after removal of outer panel, roof and glass. Any one of these procedures can be performed separately, or in any combination, dependent upon the extent of damage to the vehicle. Left and right service parts are structurally identical but have varied service slot placement in midrocker areas. Remove front and rear glass when sectioning front pillar and quarter panel.
- Inner Front Pillar Sectioning
- Inner Center Pillar Sectioning (With Outer Panel Removed)
- Full Outer Wheelhouse Sectioning
- Floor Replacement – Rear
- Rail Replacement – Rear
The rear rails are available as a complete assembly. Each assembly consists of an outer panel, two inner reinforcements and all necessary component mounting brackets (Fig. 3-32).
The outer panel and rear mounting brackets are also available separately to facilitate sectioning.
Additionally, there is a crossbar that connects the two rear rails for added strength and rigidity
- Roof Panel Replacement
- Body Side Dimensions – 2001 Aurora
- Body Side Dimensions – 2000 Bonneville
- Body Side Dimensions – 2000 LeSabre
This body repair manual is available FREE at
- Download: 1998-2002 Buick Century/ Oldsmobile Intrigue Collision Repair Issues.
- Download: 2002-2004 Chevrolet Trail Blazer, GMC Envoy, Oldsmobile Bravada Body Repair Manual.
- Download: 2004 Oldsmobile Bravada Owners Manual.
- Download: 2000 Oldsmobile Bravada Owners Manual.
- Download: 1996 Oldsmobile Bravada Owners Manual.