The climate control system on 1995 MY Sedan Range vehicles can display Diagnostic Trouble Codes at the control panel. While the DTCs are not as detailed or complete as those read by PDU, they may be of assistance when a PDU is not immediately available. In addition, when retrieving DTCs using PDU, it is possible that DTCs may display in the OBDII format, which the PDU cannot define. The cross reference chart on pages 2 and 3 shows the PDU DTC, the OBDII DTC, and the control panel code.
This manual is available FREE at
- Download: Jaguar S-Type Technical Service Bulletin S307-09: Harsh Shifts – Transmission MIL Illuminated With Reverse Selected – DTC P0736 Stored.
- Download: Jaguar S-Type Technical Service Bulletin S307-03: DTC P0741 – Torque Converter Clutch Does Not Lock Up – Missing O-ring.
- Download: Jaguar S-Type Technical Service Bulletin S307-07: Harsh/Slow Shifts – 3.0 L V6 Vehicles – Reprogram PCM.
- Download: Jaguar X-Type Technical Service Bulletin XT307-S926: Degradation Of Shift Quality – Reprogram TCM – Service Action S926.
- Download: Jaguar XK8 Technical Service Bulletin S307-01: Selector Lever Cable – Adjustment Procedure – Not In Workshop Manual.