Jaguar XK series available in both coupe and convertible, as a replacement of the Jaguar XJS. This grand tourer was first introduced in 1996 in Geneva Motor Show. Jaguar XK series also known as XK8 and XKR, during its selling there are various engine fitted in its engine bay which are 4.0 L AJ26/27 V8, 4.0 L AJ26S SC V8, 4.2 L AJ34 V8 and 4.2 L AJ34S SC V8.
- VEHICLE ACCESS
- ENGINE STARTING
- COMFORT ADJUSTMENTS
- CONVERTIBLE TOP
- CLIMATE CONTROL
- TOUCH-SCREEN AND AUDIO
- BLUETOOTH TELEPHONE
- FILLING STATION INFORMATION
This manual is available FREE at
Download free Jaguar XK Quick Start Guide.pdf, from link below: (16 pages pdf file, 19 MB).
- Download: Jaguar XK8 Technical Service Bulletin S307-01: Selector Lever Cable – Adjustment Procedure – Not In Workshop Manual.
- Download: Jaguar Technical Service Bulletin: Rattle After Start – Upper Timing Chain – Install Revised Tensioner.
- Download: Jaguar E-Types.
- Download: Jaguar Technical Service Bulletin: Climate Control System – Diagnostic Trouble Code Chart.
- Download: Jaguar X-Type Technical Service Bulletin XT307-01: Difficulty Selecting Transmission Ranges – GEARBOX FAULT Message – Reset J-Gate.