This SUV was first launched in 2006, based on the GMT355 platform and is the smallest Hummer models available. It also available in midsize pick up as the Hummer H3T.
Powered by either 3.5L (211 CID) L52 I5, 3.7L (223 CID) LLR I5 or 5.3L (325 CID) LH8 V8 engine and available in Hydra Matic 4L60-E automatic transmission and 5 speed manual transmission. The Hummer H3 is suitable for both off road and on road, since it has 2 speed electronically controlled full time 4 wheel drive system.
Following is the Short Table of Contents:
- Seats and Restraint Systems [ Front Seats ~ Rear Seats ~ Safety Belts ~ Child Restraints ~ Airbag System ~ Restraint System Check ]
- Features and Controls [ Keys ~ Doors and Locks ~ Windows ~ Theft-Deterrent Systems ~ Starting and Operating Your Vehicle ~ Mirrors ~ OnStar System ~ HomeLink Transmitter ~ Storage Areas ~ Sunroof ~ Vehicle Personalization ]
- Instrument Panel [ Instrument Panel Overview ~ Climate Controls ~ Warning Lights, Gages, and Indicators ~ Driver Information Center (DIC) ~ Audio System(s) ]
- Driving Your Vehicle [ Your Driving, the Road, and Your Vehicle ~ Towing ]
- Maintenance Schedule [ Maintenance Schedule ]
- Customer Assistance and Information [ Customer Assistance and Information ~ Reporting Safety Defects ]
This manual is available FREE at